- 2 bunch
- escarole,in small pieces washed and cleaned
- 2-3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 2 clove
- sliced or minced garlic
- 1 can(s)
- [10.5 ozs] of cannelloni beans rinsed and drained
- 1 lb
- penne,ziti or shell pasta
- 2 c
- chicken broth
How to Make Pasta With Escarole and Beans
- 1Add the cleaned escarole to a large pot of boiling salted water and cook for about 15 mins. Then drain well.
- 2In another pot, heat olive oil and saute garic until golden brown:do not let burn.
- 3add escarole, mix with garlic and oil. add broth canned beans. Heat over medium heat.
- 4cook pasta while doing above steps. Then add pasta to beans and escarole. You can add a little grated cheese now or let everyone add their own amount of grated cheese to their dish.