☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbfrozen sweet peas
14 ozfrozen edamame
1/2 smallonion, chopped
1 cveggie stock or broth
2 ozparmesan cheese
1/2 pkgbaby spinach
·olive oil, splash
1 lbbox orzo pasta
How to Make Orzo Greenery
- Prepare salted water for pasta, bring to boil, cook pasta to al dente, approximately 9 minutes.
- In a sauce pan, put a splash of olive oil, garlic cloves, onions, and chopped zucchini. Saute until onions are starting to change color. Add 1/2 of the peas and 1/2 of the edamame. Cook till everything is tender.
- Place pea mixture in food processor, rough chop. Back to the pot, add broth, and remainder of the peas. Continue to cook.
- Fine chop the basil, and rough chop the spinach. Add within the last 5 minutes of cooking. Also add 1/2 of the parmesan cheese, save the other half to top plates
- Place orzo on the bottom, top with Greenery mix and parmesan. Add more parm if you wish. Enjoy!!!