My quick Lasagna
- 2 lb
- ground beef
- lasagna noodles ( i always do extra in case they brake)
- 4 c
- mozzarella cheese
- jars prego spaghetti sauce
- ricotta cheese
- oregano, dried
- 1 Tbsp
- minced garlic
- italian seasoning
How to Make My quick Lasagna
- 1Boil lasagna noodles and drain.
- 2brown beef and drain
add spaghetti sauce to ground beef
sprinkle oregano, parsley, and garlic on top and mix in. I just did about a 1/2 tsp. each, I didn't measure I just sprinkled it in and taste till I like.
bring to a boil then reduce heat to low.
- 3In a 9x13 baking dish layer, noodles, sauce, cheese and ricotta cheese. I end with Cheese on top and I sprinkle Italian seasoning over the top.
- 4Bake for 20 to 30 min, depends on your stove.