Macaroni with Olive Sauce II
- 1 lb
- macaroni, i used elbows
- 1 stick
- plus 2 tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 -2 c
- olives, kalamata, green olives and black olives, large chopped
- 1 large
- clove garlic, minced
- 1 pt
- cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Macaroni with Olive Sauce II
- 1Melt 2 tbsp butter in medium sauce pan over med low heat. Add tomatoes and a little salt, cover and cook gently until tomatoes are soft, about 5-10 minutes.
- 2While tomatoes are cooking, melt the stick of butter in a small sauce pan over low heat. Add olives and garlic and cook 1 minute. Turn off heat and let stand.
- 3When tomatoes are softened, add olive, garlic and oil mixture, reduce heat to low and keep warm until pasta is done.