Low sodium chicken noodle soup
- 1 pkg
- fresh boneless chicken tenderloins
- 2 stalk(s)
- 1/2 box
- unsalted chicken stock
- ground pepper to taste
- parsley flakes to taste
- 1 bag(s)
- egg noodles of your choice
How to Make Low sodium chicken noodle soup
- 1chop and dice your chicken into chunks and add it to the slow cooker.
- 2Wash and dice your celery into chunks and add to the cooker as well.
- 3add your spices to the cooker.
- 4cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- 5Afterwords, in a pan, boil water and add your noodles. cook according to your package. When noodles are done, drain and what I did was so I can fit all in one pot but take the chicken mixture from your crockpot and pour into your noodle pan. mix together so the noodles are mixed with the broth and chicken. Add more broth if needed. I have small crockpot so I just dumped the contents into my noodle pan. You do NOT have to do that if you have enough space to add your noodles. Enjoy