Lazy Mans Lasagne
- pasta such as penne or egg noodles
- spaghetti sauce, homemade or jarred
- (optional) a half jar of alredo sauce
- hamburger or ground turkey/chicken or sausage (of leftovers)
- mozarella cheese, grated
- 1 pt
- cottage cheese
- parmesan cheese
How to Make Lazy Mans Lasagne
- 1Now remember, you are making 'lazy lasagne' so dont work too hard at this. Use leftovers where possible. Heat up your sauce and mix in the meat, either leftover bits or cook up some. True lazy-ists will cook the meat up in the microwave and then drain it and break it up. (I use stoneware baker and chop with mix n chopper). Then mix with the sauce. Maybe microwave another minute together. But you dont have to, if its too much effort. We need to focus on lazy here.
- 2Cook up your pasta of choice until just done. Get out a baking pan, like a Pyrex glass 9 x 13 or a stoneware or La Creuset baking pan. (Unless you are broiling, then dont use stoneware.) Grate your cheeses. (Or better still, get someone else to grate them for you!)
- 3Lets make it even easier and mix the noodles and the meat sauce together. Ahhh!
Lets layer them in.
Pasta/meat/sauce-the 3 cheeses-a drizzle of alfedo sauce-pasta/meat/sauce again and so it goes. Just try to end with mozzarella cheese on top.
- 4Now you can bake this until warm. It wont take long, because it is already pretty much warm.
Or you can put it under the broiler for a few minutes. (But dont walk away, like I did, and let it get too brown). Or microwave it and then broil it for a nice brown topping. Whatever is the laziest way for you! Serve up, maybe with a bag of ready to go-no effort salad. (I am feeling so lazy now, I wont even go back and spell check this!)