1 can(s)shredded beef
1 can(s)beef broth
1beef bouillon cube
12 ozhomestyle noodles
10 ozcream of mushroom soup
How to Make Grandma's Beef and Noodle Recipe
- Drain liquid from beef and spoon out any fat you can see at the top.
- Use a fork to separate the bigger pieces of meat into smaller bites.
- In a large sauce pan boil the water, beef broth, and bouillon cube. Mix every couple of minutes until the bouillon cube dissolves.
- Meanwhile in a small saucepan, add the butter and melt on medium heat until browned a bit.
- Add the cream of mushroom and mix completely. Add to boiling water/broth and mix completely.
- Add the canned beef and mushrooms and wait for mixture to start boiling again. Then add the noodles and mix entirely.
- Turn off heat and cover. Cook for 30 minutes or until noodles are soft.
- Serve with sour cream on top and enjoy!