Clams Vinaigrette over Pasta
6 ozjar of roasted red peppers
1/2 - 1 lbwhole wheat thin spaghetti (or pasta of choice)
6 1/2 ozcanned clams in juice
1 smallonion, chopped
1/4 cromano basil vinaigrette (wish bone brand)
1/4 colive oil, extra virgin (a little more if needed)
How to Make Clams Vinaigrette over Pasta
- In a large pot, cook spaghetti until done, according to directions on box
- Meanwhile, in saute pan, cook onions & red peppers until tender in a little olive oil.
- Add in olive oil, clams with juice & vinaigrette. Simmer until heated through
- Add pasta to a large bowl. Top with clam sauce & toss thoroughly. (If it seems not juicy enough, you can add a little extra olive oil.)
- Serve with a hearty crusty bread & green salad.