Beef and Noodles
- grinds of weber kickin chicken seasoning
- 1 tsp
- adolgh's meat tenderizer seasoning
- 1 tsp
- grill master woschestershire pub burger seasoning
- 1 pkg
- stewing beef or 1 pound beef roast or steak
- onion, chopped
- 2 clove
- garlic, diced
- 1/2-1 tsp
- horseradish from a jar
- 1 Tbsp
- kitchen bouquet
- 1-2 Tbsp
- corn starch
- 1/2 box
- noodles, (2-3 cups uncooked) i used farfalle (bow ties)
How to Make Beef and Noodles
- 1Cut the meat into bite sized pieces and mix with the spices (grill master, weber, and meat tenderizer) put in the fridge over night.
- 2Next day saute the meat, onions, and garlic in a pan until brown.
Then add kitchen bouquet, and horseradish. Simmer over med-low heat for 25-30 minutes with 2-3 cups water while you cook the noodles.