Baked Spaghetti with Angel Hair Pasta
- 8 oz
- angel hair pasta,broken in half and cooked
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 medium
- onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic paste
- 1 tsp
- each seasoned salt and black pepper
- 1/2 tsp
- crushed red pepper flakes
- 14 oz
- can petite cut tomatoes with juice (italian style)
- 24 oz
- jar pasta sauce with mushrooms and herbs
- 3 Tbsp
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 c
- cheddar jack cheese, shredded
How to Make Baked Spaghetti with Angel Hair Pasta
- 1Heat oven to 350^. Spray a 9 by 13 inch glass baking dish; set aside.
- 2In a medium saucepan or skillet, cook the beef, onion, and Worcestershire sauce until meat is cooked through. Pour mixture into a large bowl and add the Italian seasoning, garlic paste, salt ,pepper, red pepper flakes, tomatoes, pasta sauce and cooked pasta. Using tongs or large forks stir , mix and blend ingredients together well.
- 3Place 1/2 the mixture into the prepared dish: sprinkle the Parmesan cheese evenly over top. Place remaining pasta mixture in dish and sprinkle the cheddar jack cheese over top.
Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until cheese has melted and food is hot. You are going to love this easy and delicious pasta.