3/4 lbitalian sausage, mild
32 ozunseasoned tomato sauce
1 tspgarlic powder
1 tsponion powder
1 tspdried oregeno
1/2 tspblack pepper
1 lbmostaccioli noodles
4 cshredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make Baked Mostaccioli
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13X9X2 baking pan.
- Brown Italian sausage in large frying pan.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions. Then drain.
- Add tomato sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, and black pepper to sausage pan. Stir to mix well. Bring contents to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered for 10 minutes.
- Place half of cooked pasta in baking dish, making sure bottom of pan is completely covered. Cover with half of tomato sauce and half the cheese. Crete another layer using remaining pasta then tomato sauce and other half of cheese on top.
- Cover and bake for 25-3o minutes, or until top layer of cheese is completely melted. If desired, brown under broiler. Serve immediately.