☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- bell peppers, any color
- olive oil for drizzling over bell peppers
- 1 pkg
- zatarians spanish rice
- 1 small
- onion, chopped
- 1 clove
- garlic, chopped (optional)
- 1 c
- zucchini, chopped
- 15 oz
- tomatoes, canned and chopped, with liquid
- marinara sauce or spaghetti sauce
- cheese, shredded (cheddar, pepper jack or mexican)
How to Make Stuffed Peppers
- 1Clean and wash peppers. Cut in half and clean out seeds.
- 2Preheat oven to 400 F. Place peppers on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Bake 20 minutes or until peppers have softened.
- 3While peppers are roasting, prepare Zatarains Spanish Rice according to package directions. Add zucchini, onion, and garlic (optional).
- 4When rice is done, fill the peppers with rice mixture and cover with shredded cheese of your choice. Reduce oven to 350 F.
- 5Cover with your favorite marinara or spaghetti sauce.
- 6Bake in a casserole dish (9"x13") for 30 minutes.