☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4-5bell peppers, any color
·olive oil for drizzling over bell peppers
1 pkgzatarians spanish rice
1 smallonion, chopped
1 clovegarlic, chopped (optional)
1 czucchini, chopped
15 oztomatoes, canned and chopped, with liquid
·marinara sauce or spaghetti sauce
·cheese, shredded (cheddar, pepper jack or mexican)
How to Make Stuffed Peppers
- Clean and wash peppers. Cut in half and clean out seeds.
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Place peppers on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Bake 20 minutes or until peppers have softened.
- While peppers are roasting, prepare Zatarains Spanish Rice according to package directions. Add zucchini, onion, and garlic (optional).
- When rice is done, fill the peppers with rice mixture and cover with shredded cheese of your choice. Reduce oven to 350 F.
- Cover with your favorite marinara or spaghetti sauce.
- Bake in a casserole dish (9"x13") for 30 minutes.