Spinach and Cheese Quiche
- 2 box
- frozen chopped spinach
- 2 c
- swiss cheese grated
- 1 oz
- 8oz fat free cream cheese cut into small blocks that's at room temp.
- deep dish pie shell or 2 reg. size pie shells
- chopped onion
How to Make Spinach and Cheese Quiche
- 1Cook spinach in microwave in juices for 5 min. less depending on microwave.( I do 3 minutes) Drain very well! (This is very important to drain all juices out)
- 2In large bowl beat eggs and add Swiss cheese and chopped onion. Salt to taste, some pepper.
- 3Add drained spinach and chopped cream cheese and mix everything together! Pour into pie shell or shells and Bake at 350 for 30 to 40 minutes until firm or crust is brown! Can put alumin foil around edges! Enjoy=)
- 4Note: If using one shell, it may take 40 minutes or longer! I use knife to test! If it comes out clean its done! you can use reg. cream cheese to make it richer!