☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbground beef, browned
1 smallonion, diced
2 jar(s)spaghetti sauce
1 pkgspaghetti sauce mix
1 can(s)ro-tel tomatoes
2tubs cottage cheese, small curd
6 cshredded cheese
1 pkgitalian seasoning (dressing mix)
4 ccooked and drained rice
How to Make Rice Lasagna
- Brown the beef and onion. Drain all fat.
- Add sauce, mix-package,and Ro-Tel. (Rinse the jars with a little water & add the sauce mix into the jar. Shake well to combine with the sauce left in the jar & add to the beef.)
- In another bowl, combine cottage cheese, eggs, Italian seasoning, and 4 cups of cheese. Divide into thirds.
- Spread a thin layer of the meat sauce in the bottom of your favorite lasagna pan.
- Divide the rice into 3 equal portions. Spread 1/3 of the rice over the thin starter layer.
- Spread 1/3 of cheese mixture over rice.
- Spread 1/3 of meat sauce mixture over cheese layer.
- Repeat twice more, for a total of 9 layers, ending with meat sauce layer.
- Sprinkle remaining shred cheese over top, and bake at 350 until hot, browned and bubbly.