Raznici Lamb Kebabs - New Zealand
These are wonderful served with a simple salad and fresh fruit. I hope you will enjoy this nice light meal.
If using bamboo skewers, soak them in water for about 30 minutes before threading with the ingredients. This will help prevent them from burning.
- g lean lamb
- onion, small, peeled
- teaspoon garlic, minced
- tablespoons white wine
- tablespoons soy sauce
- tablespoon lemon juice (or cider vinegar)
- tablespoons oil
- teaspoon sugar
- yellow peppers, cored
How to Make Raznici Lamb Kebabs - New Zealand
- 1Cut the lean lamb into 2cm cubes and place in a resealable plastic bag.
- 2In a food processor, put the onion, garlic, white wine, soy sauce, lemon juice or cider vinegar, oil and sugar.
- 3Season well with pepper then process until smooth.
- 4Pour over the lamb, seal and toss to coat.
- 5Marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature or refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
- 6Cut the yellow pepper into 2cm dice.
- 7Thread the lamb and pepper onto skewers.
- 8Brush the kebabs with oil.
- 9Barbecue or grill over a moderately high heat for about 6-8 minutes until the lamb is cooked, turning regularly.