Pancit- Fried Rice Noodles with Veges and Chicken
- 1(8.8oz) pkg
- brown rice vermicelli or rice noodles
- 1 small
- garlic cloves, chopped
- carrot, julliened
- 1 c
- cabbage, shredded
- 2 stick
- celery ribs,sliced
- 1 c
- snow peas
- 4 large
- hard boiled eggs
- 2 c
- cooked turkey or chicken meat,cut in small pc.
- smoked paprika powder
- sesame oil for fry
- garlic salt,papper or seasoned salt
- 2 Tbsp
- soy sauce
How to Make Pancit- Fried Rice Noodles with Veges and Chicken
- 1Soak rice noodles in warm water for 20-30 minutes. Meanwhile, fry the vegetables on sesame oil.First onion, celery,then cabbage. Then you can add the rest of the vegetables. Fry them for about 15 minutes.
- 2Add cooked meat, fry for 5 minutes until heated through.Add the spices (except paprika).
- 3Drain the noodles and add to veges mixture.Fry for about 10 minutes. Add the soy sauce. Add a little more oil as needed.
- 4Cut the eggs in half and place them on the noodle mixture.Sprinkle the eggs with paprika.