☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- eggplant, peeled and cut into 3/8 inch slices
- low-fat mayonnaside to lightly coat eggplant
- sleeve ritz crackers, rolled into crumbs (approximately 20 crackers)
- 1 c
- parmesan cheese
How to Make Oven-Fried Eggplant
- 1Spread each eggplant slice on both sides with mayonnaise. Dip each slice into crumb mixture so they are well-coated on both sides.
- 2Place the eggplant slices on a greased cookie sheet and bake them at 400 degrees until golden brown, about 20 minutes. Carefully turn and brown the other side.