Nana's Grits & Eggs
How to Make Nana's Grits & Eggs
- 1Start stove at high. Put 2 c water in 2-qt saucepan. Add 2 tbsp butter, salt & old bay seasoning. Bring to a boil
- 2Using a whisk, slowly pour 3/4 c quick-cooking grits and whisk until thoroughly mixed. Bring back to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat to low-medium and continue whisking until grits begin to thicken. Whisk in eggs and mix thoroughly.
- 4Reduce heat to low and add cheeses. Whisk in until well blended. Serve immediately.
- 5If grits thicken too much, add a little milk and whisk until well blended.