How to Make IRISH RACK OF LAMB (SALLYE)
- Place rack of lamb in large ziplock bag.
Pour lager into bag and seal. Shake to make sure all of lamb is coated.
Refrigerate overnight, turning a couple of times.
NOTE: You can use a shallow baking dish if you don't have a bag large enough.
- Preheat oven to 400º F
- Remove lamb from bag onto cutting board and pat dry with paper towels.
- Mix mustard, salt and pepper and vigorously rub into lamb. Use all the mixture.
- Place bread crumbs in a shallow bowl and roll the lamb in the bread crumbs until well coated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil. Place a baking rack on top of the paper inside the sheet.
Place the lamb on the baking rach and put in oven
- Bake for about 20-30 minutes or until meat in thickest part of lamb registers 160º F.
Remove from oven and allow to set for 10 minutes before cutting and serving.