Idaho Garden Goulash
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb sausage
- 1 box pasta, prefered shape
- 1 small onion
- 2 small zucchini
- 2 teaspoons of garlic, minced
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup grape tomoatoes, halved
- 15 oz chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons chicken boullion
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup of water
- parmesan cheese
How to Make Idaho Garden Goulash
- 1In a large skillet, cook sausage until done. Stain on a plate with a paper towel. Cook pasta, in a large stockpot until al dente.Drain set aside.
- 2Using the sausage skillet, saute onions, garlic, zucchini, and mushrooms until tender.
- 3In a bowl, combine chicken broth, bouillon, Italian seasonings, water and cornstarch. Mix well.
- 4In the vegetable skillet, add tomatoes and the sausage;add the broth mixture. Simmer until slightly thickened.
- 5Add sauce mixture to the pasta and toss to coat. Sever with parmesan cheese.