Potatoes With Beans N Pasta.
I wanted to share this recipe because it has everything I love and I believe my oldest son will actually try it with no fuss.
It looks so delicious and can be served with just about anything. I think it will go great with Chicken,Steak,Meatloaf.
- 3/4th pound small red potatoes, cut into 1 inch pcs
- 3/4th pound green beans, cut into 2 inch pcs
- 1/2 cup chopped up sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 cup less sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil or 4 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon peel
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cooked tube pasta
- 1/4th cup grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Potatoes With Beans N Pasta.
- 1Add 1 in. of water to a large saucepan; add the potatoes and beans. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, saute peppers and garlic in oil for 3 minutes. Stir in the broth, lemon juice, basil, parsley, lemon peel, salt and pepper. Cook over low heat for 2 minutes.
- 3Drain potatoes and beans. Add potatoes, beans and pasta to pepper mixture; heat through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.