Simple and Delicious Lemon Pepper Talapia
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- talapia filets
- 1/2 c
- 4 Tbsp
- olive oil
- lemon pepper
How to Make Simple and Delicious Lemon Pepper Talapia
- 1Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
- 2Dredge fillets in flour to coat.
- 3Sprinkle generously with lemon pepper.
- 4Place in oil in skillet and and cook for 3 minutes.
- 5Turn fillets over and cook an additional 4 minutes or until fish is done.
- 6If desired, you can sprinkle more lemon pepper on fillets when you turn them.