2 Tbspolive oil
1 1/2 lbitalian plum tomato ( diced )
1/4 cblack olives ( coarsely chopped )
1/4 cgreen olives ( coarsely chopped )
1/4 clemon juice
1 Tbspfresh parsley ( finely chopped )
1/8 ccapers ( rinsed and drained )
1 Tbspfresh garlic ( minced )
1/8 tspblack pepper
3 3/4 lbfresh salmon filet ( 6 ounce portions )
How to Make Salmon Sorrento
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil and swirl to coat bottom of skillet.
- Add tomatoes, black and green olives, lemon juice, parsley, capers, garlic, and pepper, stir to mix
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, 2 to 3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and cook until mixture is reduced by about one third, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, rinse salmon and pat dry with paper towel. Using a spoon, push reduced sauce to one side and place salmon in skillet. Spoon sauce over salmon.
- Cook, covered over medium heat for 15 to 17 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.