1 1/2 lbhaddock, or other white fish.,two large fillets.
1 Tbspcanola oil
2 mediumyoukon gold potatos
1 Tbspdijon mustard
1 Tbspmayonnaise, light
1 tspgarlic, minced
1 tsponion, diced small
2 Tbspdried thyme, divied.
·salt and pepper, totaste.
How to Make Roasted Potato-Wrapped Haddock By Bob W..
- You will need a 10 or 12 inch cast iron skillet.
Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Add oil to skillet and set in heated oven to heat.
- In a mixing bowl add mustard, mayonnaise, garlic, onion, and 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme. Mix together well.
Using a mandolin set to the thinnest setting. Slice potatoes and set a side.
- Remove skillet from oven. ( Be care full it will be hot).
Carefully put a layer of potatoes overlapping on the bottom of the skillet. Season potatoes with a little salt and pepper And thyme
- Pat the fish dry. Brush mustard-mayonnaise mix over both sides of fillets. Lay fish over potatoes. Place a second layer of potatoes over the top of the fish. Season with salt, pepper, and thyme. Spray top of potatoes with cooking spray..
- Place skillet in oven and bake for 14-16 minutes. after 16 minutes. Remove skillet, set oven to broil. Replace skillet and broil for 3-4 minutes or until potatoes are brown.
- Remove skillet from oven and set on pot holders.
Carefully divide into 4 pieces and set on plates.