Mainely Fish- Haddock
The picture and recipe come from Allrecipes recipe site. I love fish and try to eat it often for good health. I found this delicious recipe for Haddock.Enjoy.
- 6 (3 ounce) fillets haddock
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 roma (plum) tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 5 tablespoons capers
- 8 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
How to Make Mainely Fish- Haddock
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2Center each piece of fish on an individual piece of aluminum foil (large enough to enclose the fish when folded). Sprinkle each piece of fish with salt and pepper. Divide the sliced tomatoes, onion, and red and yellow peppers between the 6 pieces of fish, and place on top of the fillets. Sprinkle evenly with the capers and parsley. Drizzle each fillet with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- 3Fold and seal the foil into a packet and place on a baking sheet. Leave 2 inches between each packet for even cooking.
- 4Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- 5Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- 6****Great served with rice and steamed asparagus."
About Mainely Fish- Haddock
You May Also Like:
Show 1 Comment & Review