- 1 tsp
- salt, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp
- fresh ground black pepper, or to taste
- 2-3 lb
- white fish (cod, sea bass, tilapia, or catfish), skinned
- fresh herbs (parsley, basil, tarragon, savory, or a comination)
- lemons, thinly sliced
How to Make Healthy Crock-Pot Fish Fillet
- 1Season both sides of the fish with salt and pepper and place in the crock-pot. Place the herbs and lemon slices on top of the fish. You can also tuck some underneath the fish as well.
- 2Cover the crock-pot and cook on high until the fish is cooked through and no longer translucent, 30-40 minutes. The cooking time will vary according to the thickness of the fillet.
- 3Remove the lemon slices and to with salsa or tapenade.