☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 28/ oz
- wild salmon fillets, skin on and bones removed (4 7-ounce fillets)
- 2 Tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 c
- 1 c
- smoked almonds or almonds, lightly crushed
- fresh sage leaves
- 1 tsp
- grated orange peel
- peaches, firm and sliced
How to Make Grilled Salmon with Sliced Peaches and Brown Butte
- 1Preheat an outdoor gas grill for medium low cooking, or a charcoal grill for indirect cooking.
- 2Brush salmon with the oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill, skin side down, until nicely browned, about 5 to 6 minutes. Flip and cook until medium, about 3 to 6 minutes more depending on the thickness.
- 3Meanwhile, heat a skillet over medium heat and brown the butter. It will sizzle and foam before subsiding, leaving you with a nutty brown butter, about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the almonds, sage leaves, orange peel, and peaches, stirring well between each addition. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Transfer the salmon to individual serving plates and spoon the sauce over each to serve.
About Grilled Salmon with Sliced Peaches and Brown Butte
You May Also Like:
Leave a Comment