Grilled Salmon with Perfectly Pink Salsa
- salmon fillets, 1-inch thick (1.5 lbs total)
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 1/2 tsp
- finely shredded grapefruit peel
- 3/4 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- fresh ground black pepper
- grapefruits, peeled, sectioned, and chopped
- 1 c
- fresh raspberries
- 2 Tbsp
- grapefruit juice
- 1 tsp
PERFECTLY PINK SALSA
How to Make Grilled Salmon with Perfectly Pink Salsa
- 1Rinse salmon and pat dry with paper towels. In a bowl, stir together sugar, orange peel, salt, and pepper. Place salmon in a baking dish and sprinkle with the sugar mixture. With your fingers massage the seasonings into the salmon. Cover and chill for 1 or 2 hours, up to 24.
- 2Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Remove the salmon from its marinade and discard any accumulated liquid. Grill salmon, covered, until it flakes easily with a fork, about 14-18 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, prepare the salsa (it can also be prepared up to 24 hours in advance). In a bowl, combine the chopped grapefruit, raspberries, grapefruit juice, and sugar.
- 4Remove the fish from grill and serve the salsa.