Fishtastic in a Flash
1 3/4 cchicken broth
4 Tbspbutter, unsalted
1 boxstove top for pork
1 can(s)chopped clams (i use gorton's)
6 dash(es)hot sauce
2 - 4fish fillets(light flaky fish ie. tilapia, flounder, sole)
1 jar(s)sliced mushrooms(2 to 4 oz.)
2 stalk(s)celery sliced
2 stalk(s)green onions sliced
1 largelemon sliced
2 - 4 Tbspbutter cut in pats
How to Make Fishtastic in a Flash
- Preheat oven to 400*F
- Boil chicken broth and butter over medium high heat. Add stuffing mix and stir and remove from heat let stand 5 min.
- Add clams and hot sauce to stuffing and fluff.
- Season fillets with black pepper and garlic powder. Cut a square of foil and place shiny side down. Place 1/2 cup of the stuffing on the foil and cover with the seasoned fillet.
- Top the fillet with the celery, onion and mushroom mixture. Place 3 lemon slices on top and squeeze the juice from one end over the top. Place 1 TBL. of butter on top and seal packet.
- Repeat until you have made 2 to 4 packets. Bake in the oven 20min. Check to see that the fillet is flaky and serve immediately.