FISH WITH OYSTER SAUCE
·1 fish 1 1/2 to 2 lbs.
·flour to dust
4 stalk(s)green onion
2 tspminced ginger
1 cloveminced garlic
2 Tbspsoy sauce
1 Tbspvegetable oil
2 Tbspoyster sauce
·tabasco sauce to taste
4 to 6 tspoil
How to Make FISH WITH OYSTER SAUCE
- Clean fish, dry well after rinsing.
- Score both sides of fish, salt and dust with flour.
- Heat oil and fry fish roughly 3 minutes on each side.
- Cut green onion into 1/2 inch sections. Stir fry with the ginger and minced garlic
- Add oyster sauce, sugar, Tabasco sauce cook 1 minute longer then pour over fish.
- Add heated stock cover and simmer about 15 minutes turning fish once.