Fish and Spinach Bake
- potatoes, cooked and mashed
- 1 pkg
- 10 oz - frozen chopped spinach, cooked and well drained
- 1/2 c
- plain yogurt
- 1 lb
- frozen or fresh perch fillets (if frozen thaw first)
- 1/4 c
- skimmed milk
- 1/2 c
- herb seasoned stuffing mix, crushed
- 1 Tbsp
- margarine, melted
- lemon slices
How to Make Fish and Spinach Bake
- 1Prepare potatoes, stir in drained spinach, yogurt and add a little pepper.
- 2Turn into a 10x6x2 inch baking dish.
- 3Skin fish fillets, dip one side of each fillet in milk, then in crushed stuffing mix.
Fold fillets in half, coating side out.
Place atop potato mixture; drizzle with melted margarine.
- 4Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees till fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, 30 - 35 minutes.