Cheesy Tuna Patties
It goes well with a bowl of tomato soup.
- 2 large
- 2 can(s)
- chunk white tuna in water
- 2 Tbsp
- parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c
- finely chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp
- mrs dash onion and herb seasoning mix
- 4 slice
- cheddar cheese
How to Make Cheesy Tuna Patties
- 1Beat eggs lightly. Drain tuna and add to eggs. Mix in cheese, chopped onion and seasonings. Let sit for a few minutes to blend the flavors.
- 2Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil to heating pan until bottom is just coated. Using a pancake ring (or a tuna can with both top and bottom removed) in the pan, pat tuna mix into ring. Allow to sit for a moment, then remove ring and repeat until all tuna mix is used. Cook for five minutes on first side, or until bottoms are golden brown. Carefully flip over and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- 3Top patties with sliced cheese (we use double cheddar). Cover, reduce heat, and allow residual heat to melt the cheese onto the patties. Serve warm.