- 2 lb
- fish filets. i use bass or catfish. or any white fish
- 1/2 c
- fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp
- soy sauce, low sodium
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder,and oinon powder each.
- 1/2 tsp
- hot sauce
- a dash of pepper
- 1/3 c
- olive oil, light
How to Make BOB W'S Easy Grilled Fish with Lemon-Soy Marinade
- 1You will need a grill basket for the fish. Spray the basket with cooking spray.
Set grill for med-high heat.
- 2For the marinade combine every thing but the olive oil in a blender. Blend for ten to twenty seconds. With blender running. Slowly add olive oil to blend well.
- 3In a baking dish. Place fish filets in the bottom. Add marinade. Place fish in the fridg and let set for about 30-40 minutes.
Remove the fish from the marinade and put in the grill basket.
Grill on med high heat for 7-8 minutes per side. Baste with sauce when you turn the fish over. It should flake with a fork. Do not over cook the fish.