Baked Tilapia with Dill Sauce
44 oz. tilapia fillets
·salt and pepper to taste
1 Tbspcajun seasoning
1lemon thinly sliced
1/2 csour cream
1/8 tspgarlic powder
1 tspfresh lemon juice
2 Tbspchopped fresh dill
How to Make Baked Tilapia with Dill Sauce
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Season fillets with Salt, pepper, and cajun seasoning on both sides.
- Arrange fillets in a single layer and place a layer of lemon slices over the fish. Usually 2 or 3 slices will cover most of the surface of the fish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 15-20 min or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- While the fish is baking mix the mayonaise, sour cream, garlic, lemon juice and dill in a small bowl and serve with the tilapia.