Baked Balsamic Salmon
1/3 colive oil
1/4 cbalsamic vinegar
2salmon filets, skin removed (6 oz. each)
2 clovegarlic, peeled and minced
1 Tbspfresh cilantro, chopped
1 Tbspfresh basil, chopped
·salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Baked Balsamic Salmon
- Preheat oven to 375F. Coat an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix oil and vinegar together in a small bowl.
- Place salmon fillets in prepared baking dish and rub garlic into them. Pour oil and vinegar over them, turning once to coat.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and basil and season with salt and pepper.
- Let marinate at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily and is no longer transparent in center.
- Drizzle some of the sauce over each piece to serve.