Zesty Honey Baked Chicken
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 large
- boneless chicken breasts
- 1 bottle
- italian dressing (store brand is fine)
- 1 jar(s)
- (bear bottle) of honey
- 1/2 bottle
- heinz 57
How to Make Zesty Honey Baked Chicken
- 1Mix together with a whisk the honey, dressing and 57.
- 2Now...if you're going to bake this in the oven, preheat to 350 degrees. Pierce chicken several times and pour mixture over chicken. Cover and bake for one hour.
- 3If you're going to grill this, pierce chicken and place in gallon Ziploc bag. Pour marinade over and seal. Let sit over night. Grill over medium coals using left over marinade as a basting fluid until 10 mins before chicken is done.
- 4If placing in a rotisserie, do the same way as preparing it to grill. Use the marinade to baste until 10 mins before meat is done.