Zesty Grilled Chicken
Peggy Sue Ross
4chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1/3 capple cider vinegar
1 Tbspmargarine or butter
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1 Tbspgarlic salt
1/2 tsplemon juice
1/2 tspground pepper
How to Make Zesty Grilled Chicken
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Pre-heat broiler or grill.
- Combine the next 7 ingredients in a small sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Place chicken on broiler (6 inches from broiler) or grill and brush with half of the sauce.
- Cook 8 minutes. Turn and brush with the remaining sauce and cook 7-9 minutes longer until done.