Yummy Honey Mustard Chicken in the Smoker
Andy Anderson !
The result was a moist, flavorful chicken breast and a to-die-for sauce. I served it with some cheesy scalloped potatoes (also in the smoker)… YUM.
So, you ready… Let’s get into the kitchen.
- 1/3 c
- dijon mustard (gray poupon)
- 1/3 c
- fresh honey (apitherapy, from honey gardens)
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 lb
- chicken breasts, bone in, skin on
- kosher salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 sprig(s)
- fresh rosemary
- 1/4 c
- kalamata olives, sliced
How to Make Yummy Honey Mustard Chicken in the Smoker
- 7Chef’s Note: A good chef will always taste their recipes as they are cooking and that’s why you should never trust a skinny chef… that’s a joke.
But getting back on subject… If you dump the salt in at the end of the cooking process, your dish will taste salty; however, if you salt as you cook, the dish will taste seasoned. And this holds true for most spices.