Stir Fry Chicken
2-3boneless, skinless chicken breast(or tenders)
3-4 mediumbell peppers
1 can(s)pineapple chunks(save juice)
1 bag(s)broccoli florets
1 Tbspsesame oil
1 Tbspsoy sauce(i used a little bit more than that)
How to Make Stir Fry Chicken
- Rinse, dry and chop broccoli florets them place in bowl and set aside.
- Rinse, dry and chop bell peppers (I usually rinse after I've chopped them, to get out extra unwanted seeds.) Then place in separate bowl.
- Then, chop of your onion (if you avoid cutting the core your eyes will not water!) Set onions aside in separate bowl or leave on cutting board, however you prefer.
- Next, cut your chicken into cubes and place on plate or in bowl; spoon two-three tablespoons of pineapple juice over chicken to marinate, gives great flavor!
- Put broccoli florets, pineapple chunks and onions in cooking pan or Wok( I used the Wok.) Mix and flip occasionally; cooking until onions (or most onions) are tender and bendy and fork goes through broccoli.
- Then, add in bell peppers and cook until tender, mixing and flipping occasionally. Spoon in two-three more tablespoons of pineapple juice over what is in Wok.
- Once ready add your chicken chunks, stir frying with the other ingredients. Throw in some soy sauce and cook for two minutes, then add sesame oil and cook for an additional ten minutes.
- Chicken will start to brown so make sure to flip and mix occasionally to brown other pieces of the chicken. If desired, add a little more pineapple juice and mix. Once all chicken is browned cut at least three to four pieces of chicken to check if meat is white. When pieces are white you're good to go!
- Serve over hot white or brown rice!