Spicy White Chicken Chili Mac
- 2 can(s)
- marie callender's white chicken chili with beans
- 2 c
- monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 c
- chicken broth
- 1/4 c
- frank's hot sauce
- 6 1/2 oz
- sliced mushrooms, canned
- 1 lb
- elbow macaroni
How to Make Spicy White Chicken Chili Mac
- 1Fill a large pot with water and put on stove top and let it come to a boil. Then cook your elbow macaroni according to package directions.
- 2While the water is coming to a boil place the first 6 ingredients into a large microwave safe bowl.
- 3Heat in the microwave at 2 minute intervals stirring well till all the cheese and cream cheese is melted, and the mixture is well blended. Set aside.
- 4Once the elbow macaroni is cooked drain it very well. Then add it to the chili mixture and stir till everything is blended. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we have.