- 8 medium
- roma tomatoes chopped
- 2 large
- head garlic chopped
- 1 can(s)
- chicken broth
- 1/4 c
- 2-3 pinch
- salt n pepper
- 3 -4 large
- skinless chicken breasts
- 6-8 medium
- roasted green chilies (canned hatch nm chilies)
- 2 bunch
- (6 ounce) packages feta cheese
- 1 pkg
- 1/3 c
- olive oil
How to Make Southwest Chicken Pasta
- 1Dice up tomatoes, set aside. Dice up the chicken breasts, set aside. Peel and mince garlic cloves, set aside. Wash cilantro, chop and set aside. Start water boiling in a large stew pot. Put in noodles.
- 2Saute garlic in butter and a bit of olive oil. Add chicken, salt and pepper to taste, slightly undercook the chicken as it will be in a bit longer. Now add the chicken broth, chilies, and tomatoes. Cook just for a minute or two so the tomatoes are warm, but not mushy, ditto on the chilies. Take off the stove.
- 3Drain linguini noodles. Add the first pan of ingredients, throw in diced cilantro, lightly mix up entire pot. Serve with crumbled feta cheese over the top -- heavy on the cheese!
- 4You'll find this is so speedy and delicious, you'll be making this for special dinners. We think this is a drop dead killer dinner.
PS serve with libations like Coronas and a slice of lime.