- bonless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can(s)
- reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz can sliced mushrooms, or you can use fresh
- 8 oz
- light cream
- 1/4 c
How to Make Slow-cooked moist, creamy chicken
- 1Pour soup, mushrooms and water into slow-cooker. Add chicken. Cover, cook on low.
- 2Remove chicken and keep warm. Place sauce from cooker into a pan and place over medium heat. In bowl, whisk together sour cream and flour.
- 3Add to pan, stir to mix. Cook until thickened. Pour sauce over chicken.