Sam's Club Smothered Chicken in Cream Gravy
Rose Mary Mogan
Made Red Skin Mashed Potatoes, just scrubbed them and then cut them in cubes, and my strong potato masher did the rest when he got home. Added a veggie from the fridge and dinner was done.
I don't have a lot of energy left when I go shopping, so I need to make something that's quick, & this recipe did it for me today. I just made it up adding what I thought would be a good combination. It worked.
- 1 large
- sams club rotisserie chicken fully cooked
- 2 medium
- onions, sliced, halved & rings separated
- 2 Tbsp
- canola oil
- 8 oz
- canned sliced mushrooms, drained (can use fresh if available)
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup (10 1/2 ounce each)
- 2 tsp
- coarse black pepper
- 1 can(s)
- soup can filled with heavy whipping cream
- mini sweet peppers, (cut into rings)
- chopped chive (optional) as garnish
How to Make Sam's Club Smothered Chicken in Cream Gravy
- 4Begin with a sharp knife by placing knife between thigh and back portion of breast. Then cut along side until you can safely disjoint leg and thigh from chicken, by bending leg outward, until joint pops. Then cut along bottom portion of leg to separate. Place knife between the center of the leg joint, and sharply press down with knife, you should be able to see where it will separate from the leg. Repeat with other side of chicken.