RAGING ASIAN SPAGHETTI
While it sounds weird, the flavors are delicious! You gotta just try this - at least once. I have no doubt, you'll be hooked.
- 1 lb
- spaghetti ( i like barilla's thick spaghetti, if you can find it)
- chicken breasts - boneless and skinless (you can substitute large shrimp or use a combination of the two) - sliced into strips
- 1 c
- soy sauce
- 1/2 c
- lemon juice (my friend uses 1 cup of lemon juice), but i like it a little less lemony.
- 1/4 c
- vegetable oil ( i use extra light olive oil)
- 1/2 bottle
- chef paul prudhomme's "seafood magic"
- 1 bunch
- fresh cilantro - chopped
- green onions - sliced
How to Make RAGING ASIAN SPAGHETTI
- 1Boil water. Cook spaghetti according to directions.
Drain and hold. (Add a little bit of oil to keep from sticking together.)
- 2While noodles are boiling, slice the chicken into strips or peel the shrimp (or both!). Chop and slice the cilantro and green onions.
NOTE: If you buy a bag of frozen peeled Shrimp (thawed), this really comes together quickly!
- 3In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, the lemon juice, oil, and seasoning. Add the green onions and cilantro.
In a large 13x9 baking pan, add all the meat and sauce. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes - until meat is cooked.
- 4When meat is cooked, take it out of the oven and in a large glass bowl (or stock pot that you cooked the noodles in) add the spaghetti and meat/sauce mixture.
Stir it together and serve while hot.