☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3-4 c
- chicken pieces cooked ( i use baked chicken or boil some breast or chicken pieces. all depends on how much time i have)
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz
- sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp
- poppy seeds
- minute rice 6-8 cups cooked
- 1/2 c
- margarine or butter melted
- sleeve of ritz crackers crumbs
How to Make Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
- 1Mix in large bowl,chicken soup,mushroom soup,sour cream,salt,pepper,poppy seeds,and chicken.
- 2Make rice to package directions.
- 3Layer the sprayed casserole dish 1- rice 2- chicken and soup mix 3- ritz crackers
- 4melt margarine or butter. Mix with cracker crumbs.Sprinkle over top of soup and chicken mixture.
- 5Cover and bake on 350 for 30-40 min or until bubbly.
- 6I have added sweet peas to the rice or mixed veggies. This is a recipe that you can play with and make your own. I put chicken bouillon cubes in the water that I cook my rice in(extra favor) never hurts. 1 cube to each cup water,I've added parsley to cooked rice. Be sure to drain and rinse any canned veggies you use.