☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3-4 cchicken pieces cooked ( i use baked chicken or boil some breast or chicken pieces. all depends on how much time i have)
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
8 ozsour cream
·salt and pepper to taste
1 Tbsppoppy seeds
cminute rice 6-8 cups cooked
1/2 cmargarine or butter melted
1sleeve of ritz crackers crumbs
How to Make Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
- Mix in large bowl,chicken soup,mushroom soup,sour cream,salt,pepper,poppy seeds,and chicken.
- Make rice to package directions.
- Layer the sprayed casserole dish 1- rice 2- chicken and soup mix 3- ritz crackers
- melt margarine or butter. Mix with cracker crumbs.Sprinkle over top of soup and chicken mixture.
- Cover and bake on 350 for 30-40 min or until bubbly.
- I have added sweet peas to the rice or mixed veggies. This is a recipe that you can play with and make your own. I put chicken bouillon cubes in the water that I cook my rice in(extra favor) never hurts. 1 cube to each cup water,I've added parsley to cooked rice. Be sure to drain and rinse any canned veggies you use.