Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken
Daily Inspiration S
- 1/2 small
- red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium
- green bell pepper, sliced (or red)
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can(s)
- 20-oz. can pineapple rings, drained
- 1 c
- lawry's teriyaki marinade
How to Make Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 13x9x2 inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Arrange chicken in dish and top each with a pineapple slice, onion and pepper slice. Drizzle the chicken with marinade.
- 3Bake 40 minutes until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Spoon pan juices over chicken once during baking process and again, just before serving.