Patti's Chicken Sate
- 2 lb
- chicken boneless, skinless breast
- 3 Tbsp
- bragg liquid aminos
- 1/2 c
- thai peanut sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp
How to Make Patti's Chicken Sate
- 1Slice the chicken into think strips. Place bamboo skewers in water to soak.
- 2Coat the chicken with the listed ingredients. Cover and put in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours to give the flavors time to develop.
- 3Heat the oven on high broil until it's as hot as it gets. Thread the chicken slices onto the (soaked) skewers. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil and balance the sate on the baking sheet (or a broiler pan) with the skewer resting on the rim of the pan.
- 4The sate should be crispy brown on the first side before turning. Turn once: broil until thoroughly cooked, approximately 4-5 minutes total. Serve with dipping sauce.