☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- chicken breast, boneless, skinless, cut into strips
- 1 can(s)
- (15 oz) rotel diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 1 medium
- onion, sliced
- red bell pepper, cut into strips
- green bell pepper, cut into strips
- sliced mushrooms, optional
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 2 tsp
- chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- each garlic powder and dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp
- salt or seasoned salt
SLICE N DICE
MIX IN A BOWL
How to Make Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees; grease a 13x9 pan; add chicken strips and tomatoes to pan.
- 2Slice peppers and onions then add to chicken-tomato mixture in pan; stir to combine.
- 3Combine "Bowl" ingredients: oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, dried oregano, and salt; drizzle this over the pan goodies; stir to coat.
- 4Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are al dente.
- 5Serve with warmed tortilla wrappers.
- 6OPTIONAL: add thinly sliced portobella 'shrooms to the veggies. Yommmm!