One dish Chicken dinner
- 4 c
- fresh or whole green beens
- chicken breasts, diced, boneless and skinless
- 1 lb
- potatoes, chopped into 1" cubes, (red potatoes add color)
- 1/4 c
- olive oil, ( veg oil will work also)
- 2 Tbsp
- garlic, minced ( yumm)
- 3 Tbsp
- italian seasoning (dry) or to taste
- salt & pepper to your taste buds.
How to Make One dish Chicken dinner
- 1PREHEAT your Oven @ 350 Degrees
Have 9X13 Baking dish ready
- 2Lay green beans long way, down the Side of your Dish,
Lay the Chicken in the Center all the Way down,
Now Your Potatoes down the Side of the Dish.
- 3Drizzle oil over this food in entire Pan.
Scatter your garlic & Italian seasoning evenly over the Food. . . . Salt & pepper to taste.