One dish Chicken dinner
- 4 c
- fresh or whole green beens
- chicken breasts, diced, boneless and skinless
- 1 lb
- potatoes, chopped into 1" cubes, (red potatoes add color)
- 1/4 c
- olive oil, ( veg oil will work also)
- 2 Tbsp
- garlic, minced ( yumm)
- 3 Tbsp
- italian seasoning (dry) or to taste
- salt & pepper to your taste buds.
Have 9X13 Baking dish ready
Lay the Chicken in the Center all the Way down,
Now Your Potatoes down the Side of the Dish.
Scatter your garlic & Italian seasoning evenly over the Food. . . . Salt & pepper to taste.