☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4-6chicken, boneless and skinless breasts
1-2 can(s)green beans,rinsed well
1packet good seasons italian dressing mix
1 stickbutter, melted with 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt
How to Make Oh So Easy chicken Dinner
- Spray a 9x13 dish with cooking spray
- Empty one or two cans of green beans down one side of the baking dish.
- Place chicken breasts in the middle of the dish in a line.
- Put cut potatoes on the third side of the dish in a line.
- Drizzle melted butter over the top of everything.
- Sprinkle dry dressing mix over the entire dish.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350* for one hour, removing foil for the last 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and serve,
- Serves: 4-6