☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- chicken, boneless and skinless breasts
- 1-2 can(s)
- green beans,rinsed well
- packet good seasons italian dressing mix
- 1 stick
- butter, melted with 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt
How to Make Oh So Easy chicken Dinner
- 1Spray a 9x13 dish with cooking spray
- 2Empty one or two cans of green beans down one side of the baking dish.
- 3Place chicken breasts in the middle of the dish in a line.
- 4Put cut potatoes on the third side of the dish in a line.
- 5Drizzle melted butter over the top of everything.
- 6Sprinkle dry dressing mix over the entire dish.
- 7Cover with foil and bake at 350* for one hour, removing foil for the last 15 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven, and serve,
- 9Serves: 4-6